If you’re planning a Valentine’s Day brunch with your girlfriends, you can make it extra special by creating a beautiful and festive tablescape. With just a few simple items, you can transform your brunch into a memorable experience.
Steps on how to recreate this simple and very easy tablescape
- Start by laying down the white tablecloth. Then layer with your light pink cloth table runner.
- Set the table with white plates, gold silverware and champagne glasses, because this is a brunch I know we will be drinking mimosas, I also prefer the coupe champagne glasses.
- Fold your napkin lengthwise and place it on top of each white plate.
- Top each napkin with your DIY name place settings tags.
- Place a small vase of fresh flowers onto the center of the table. I made my own flower arrangement by picking up some fresh flowers from my local Trader Joe’s. I find their pricing to be great and their flowers to always be fresh.
This is such a simple tablescape and honestly, it should be. Valentine’s day doesn’t need to be a crazy holiday with a crazy tablescape, sometimes simple is better. Other easy Valentine’s day touches you can add to your brunch are making pre-made ice cubes with the flavor of your mimosas. I did strawberry lemonade with fresh strawberries. I pulled the ice cubes out a few minutes before friends arrived so that they simply added the heart shape cubes to their champagne glasses and topped with champagne.
Another simple touch would be to make cinnamon rolls and add red/ pink sprinkles to give a fun holiday touch.
Lastly, lean into Valentine’s day colors. If you are making a fruit salad, stick with red and pink colored fruits such as watermelon, raspberries and strawberries. As I mentioned before, you don’t have to go over the top. Sometimes it’s the little details and small touches that make the biggest impact.
I also have everything linked here on my liketoknow.it